February Flamenco Dinner Theater at El Cid, the Los Angeles landmark that’s an authentically replicated 16th century Spanish Tavern has been presenting world-class flamenco for over 50 years. The iconic El Cid flamenco shows, taking place on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays, are a must-see filled with dynamic rhythms from internationally and locally recognized artists performing the classic style of pure flamenco dance and live music in an environment reminiscent of its Spanish Andalusian heritage. A fun night out to experience traditional flamenco, demanding technique, jaw-dropping athleticism, throbbing voices, breathtaking musicianship and effervescent showmanship every weekend!
- Saturday, Feb 1 – Angelita Concierto Flamenco
- Friday, Feb 7 – Ben Woods
- Saturday, Feb 8 – Angelita Concierto Flamenco
- Sunday, Feb 9 – Flamenco Puro
- Valentine’s Day Weekend, Fri, Feb 14 – Noche en Triana – visit website or call for details
- Valentine’s Day Weekend, Sat, Feb 15 – Angelita Concierto Flamenco – visit website or call for details
- Sunday, Feb 16 – Ben Woods
- Friday, Feb 21 – Dancers Manuel Gutierrez and Fanny Ara along with vocalist Jose Cortes and - guitarist Andres Vadin
- Saturday, Feb 22 – Angelita Concierto Flamenco
- Sunday, Feb 23 – Dancers Manuel Gutierrez and Fanny Ara along with vocalist Jose Cortes and guitarist Andres Vadin
- Friday, Feb 28 – Misuda Cohen
$15 for shows only (excludes Feb 14 and 15 - Valentine’s Day Weekend shows); tickets should be purchased online in advance to guarantee seating. Please visit the El Cid calendar online at http://www.elcidla.com/calendar/ to choose a performance and purchase tickets. Tickets include the show only; Food and drink are a la carte and there is never a minimum. New $30 three-course pre-fixe dinner menu changes weekly which includes soup and salad, and an entrée selection which could range from Top Sirloin Steak with El Cid’s Signature Chimichurri to Paella Valenciana. In addition, there’s a plentiful tapas menu and an extensive list of seasonal artisanal cocktails. Doors open one hour prior to performance time. Friday and Saturday shows begin at 7:30 p.m. and Sunday shows at 5:30 p.m. (It is suggested that you confirm times and performances at ElCidLA.com/Calendar.) Groups and Holiday Parties please call 323.668.0318. El Cid is located at 4212 West Sunset Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90029 (Silver Lake). For more information please call (323) 668-0318 or visit www.ElCidLA.com. Valet Parking is available.